R&S®RTM2032 Digital Oscilloscopes
Digital oscilloscope, 2 channels, 350MHz bandwidth, sampling rate : 2.5GSa/s per chan. / 5GSa/s interleaved, sample memory : 10MSa per channel / 20MSa interleaved, two 500MHz passive voltage probes
- Time analysis: high sensitivity of 1 mV/div to detect signals that would otherwise be lost in the noise
- Frequency analysis: reliable fault detection with integrated FFT and spectrum analysis with spectrogram option
- Logic analysis: 20 Msample with 5 Gsample/s for detailed analysis of digital signals
- Protocol analysis: simple triggering and decoding of serial buses
- Digital voltmeter/frequency counter: key signal parameters at a glance
Turn on, measure!
The R&S®RTM2000 models with 200 MHz, 350 MHz, 500 MHz or 1 GHz bandwidth offer a maximum sampling rate of 5 Gsample/s and a maximum memory depth of 20 Msample. As a result, they can display signals accurately, right down to the details, as well as provide high time resolution, even for long sequences.
Call or Email us for Hardware, Software & Configuration Options
Price is a Base price, used for reference only.