Real-Time spectrum analyzer, 10 Hz to 13GHz, 40MHz bandwidth, signal and spectrum analyzer, 10 Hz to 13GHz
- Frequency range from 10 Hz to 7 GHz, 13.6 GHz, 30 GHz or 40 GHz
- 40 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth for:
- Spectrum with persistence function
- Spectrogram display
- Display of power versus time
- Triggering on frequency masks
- Measurement applications for cellular standards, wireless connectivity standards and general purpose, e.g. phase noise, noise figure, vector signal analysis, etc.
- Frequency range up to 110 GHz with the R&S®FSVR30 or R&S®FSVR40, the R&S®FSV-B21 option and the R&S®FS-Z60/-Z75/-Z90/-Z110 harmonics mixers
The R&S®FSVR combines a full-featured signal and spectrum analyzer with a real-time spectrum analyzer. In real-time operation, the R&S®FSVR seamlessly measures and displays the spectrum in the time domain with a span of up to 40 MHz. As a result, it captures every event for analysis, no matter how brief that event might be.
Call or Email us for Hardware, Software & Configuration Options
Price is a Base price, used for reference only.